Congratulations on being selected as a finalist in the 2020 AusMumpreneur Awards!
FIND YOUR JUDGES INTERVIEW TIME HERE
If you have any questions please let us know by emailing our awards coordinator Cassie at email@example.com
Read the full lists of finalists in each category here
PEOPLE’S CHOICE VOTING
People’s Choice voting starts on Monday 10 August
These are the links for each state, they will open on Monday 10 August at 6am
QLD & NT: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AUSMUMQLD
NSW & ACT: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AUSMUMNSW
VIC & TAS: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/AUSMUMVIC
AUSMUMPRENEUR BOOK – AUSTRALIA’S BEST MUMS IN BUSINESS
We’re publishing a book and we’d love you to be a part of it! We’re inviting our award finalists to have the opportunity to become published authors. This book will contain tips and advice from Australia’s leading women in business on how to create a successful and profitable business.
We’re partnering with an Australian publishing company so that professional editing, proofreading, interior formatting, beautiful cover design and quality printing is all taken care of and the publishing team are even able to provide a ghost writer for you if you need help.
There are only 20 places available please apply here for more information.
FACEBOOK PROFILE FRAME
We’ve designed Facebook profile frames for FINALISTS.
Search AusMumpreneur Finalist 2020
- Finalists in all categories announced Friday 7 August 2020
- People’s Choice voting starts Monday 10 August 2020
- People’s Choice voting ends Sunday 30 August 2020
- Judging interviews will happen via Zoom between 10am & 3pm (SYDNEY TIME)
- NSW & ACT – Monday 17 August 2020,
- QLD & NT – Wednesday 19 August 2020,
- VIC & TAS – Friday 21 August 2020
- WA & SA – Monay 24 August 2020
- Ausmumpreneur Awards presentations will happen online via Zoom details to be advised
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all terms and conditions
- Agreeing to the terms and conditions and giving permission for your quotes, images, video, audio and any other material associated with the AusMumpreneur Awards and/or your submission, to be used by AusMumpreneur is a condition of entry. Completing your submission indicates your agreement to abide by these terms.
- Entrants must be either from Australia or New Zealand and own their own businesses, non-profit organisations or blogs.
- Nominees must display the AusMumpreneur Award Nominee Banner on their website or blog with a link back to www.ausmumpreneur.com Winners in all categories must display the AusMumpreneur Awards Winner button on their homepage for 12 months.
- Nominees are encouraged to gain media exposure for their business and all nominees receive a press release template to send to your local media as part of your nomination pack.
- Winners will be announced at the AusMumpreneur Awards online events in September
- Businesses with a forum for mums in business are ineligible to enter the awards
- AusMumpreneur staff and family members are ineligible to enter the awards
- We have a zero tolerance policy on bullying. Bullying, harassment or intimidation of other contestants will not be tolerated. This includes attempting to contact the awards coordinators with negative information about nominees or encouraging third party individuals to cause trouble for fellow nominees.
- Nominees behaving unethically or unprofessionally may be disqualified at the coordinators discretion and will not be refunded. No correspondence will be entered into.
- These awards are competitive and not everyone can be a finalist or a winner, while this may be disappointing for some, all entrants are expected to act professionally at all times. Individuals who fail to act professionally may be asked to retract their nomination from the awards and will not be refunded.
- These awards are provided by AusMumpreneur to support, encourage and celebrate the efforts of mums in business and all entrants are asked to be respectful of AusMumpreneur staff, volunteers and our awards partners’ brands. Individuals who fail to abide by these guidelines at the awards coordinators’ discretion, may be eliminated from the awards and not refunded.
- Due to the large volume of emails we receive we regret to inform that we are unable to answer all individual email questions regarding the awards, please refer to the FAQ before emailing us.
- Accepting these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- People’s Choice finalists do not have interviews and will be selected by public vote.
- People’s Choice winners will be selected by number of votes at close of voting. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is to be only ONE vote per person – voters MAY NOT vote under false names/email addresses/accounts OR vote for other people/email addresses/accounts.
- Nominees are allowed to run promotions, however we do ask that discounts, special offers, prizes etc are drawn randomly as a general thank you for support from ALL fans/customers/supporters rather than just those who have voted. AusMumpreneur accepts no responsibility for the running of these competitions or promotions in any way.
- Nominees are encouraged to use social media, newsletters, their website, local PR etc to gain votes but NOT third party ‘click-farm’ sites or bought votes.
- Finalists in the judged categories will be contacted by email with confirmation that they have qualified as finalists
- Judging is based on your entry submission. The panel decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The finalists list will also be published at ausmumpreneur.com
- Finalists in the judged categories will be interviewed via zoom by a panel of judges
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to display the awards banner on my website?
Yes. Displaying the banner and linking to www.Ausmumpreneur.com is a condition of entry.
Should I contact my local media?
Yes. All nominees are encouraged to contact their local media and we will provide you with a media release template. Please let us know if someone runs your story. Finalists and winners must also be available for any media inquiries and interviews in the lead-up and following the AusMumpreneur Awards.
If my friends are too busy to vote, can I vote for them?
No. Only one vote per person is allowed, voting for anyone else or voting more than once is cheating and may result in your profile being paused or disqualification.
How are finalists selected?
In the judged categories finalists are selected by a panel of judges based on responses to questions. The finalists are then required to attend interviews. Winners and place getters in each category are determined by a panel of judges.
People’s Choice winners are determined by public voting.
Do people’s choice finalists have interviews?
No.People’s Choice winners are the person in each category with the most votes at the end of voting.
During people’s choice voting is it ok to run promotions?
Yes. However we do ask that discounts, special offers, prizes etc are drawn randomly as a general thank you for support from ALL fans/customers/supporters rather than just those who have voted. AusMumpreneur takes no responsibility for any promotions held by any nominees, finalists or individuals.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org