Congratulations on being selected as a finalist in the 2022 AusMumpreneur Awards!
TUESDAY 9 AUGUST
AusMumpreneur of the Year
Rising Star AusMumpreneur of the Year
Emerging AusMumpreneur of the Year
Business Excellence Award
Professional Services Business Award
Non-profit Excellence Award
Indigenous Business Excellence Award
Multicultural Business Excellence Award
Disabled Business Excellence Award
Events Business Award
Parent & Childrens resources
Financial Services Business Award
Children’s Activities Award
Children’s Education Award
Digital Services – Marketing Award
Digital Services – IT Award
WEDNESDAY 10 AUGUST 2022
Regional Business Award
Product Innovation Award
One to Watch Award
Overcoming the Odds Award
Women’s Champion Award
Creative Entrepreneur Award
Business Pivot Award
Sustainable Product Award
Product Design Award
THURSDAY 11 AUGUST 2022
Food & Beverage Award
Digital Innovation/Tech Award
Women’s Business School Ignite Award
Women’s Business School Accelerate Award
Global Brand Award
Women will change the World Award
Retail Business Award
Service Business Award
B2B Service Business Award
VA Business Award
Hair & Beauty Business Award
Health Services Award
Wellness & Wellbeing Business Award
Handmade Business Award
Coach of the Year
Fitness and Nutrition Business Award
Read the full lists of finalists in each category here
AUSMUMPRENEUR BOOK – AUSTRALIA’S BEST MUMS IN BUSINESS
We’re publishing a book and we’d love you to be a part of it! We’re inviting our award finalists to have the opportunity to become published authors. This book will contain tips and advice from Australia’s leading women in business on how to create a successful and profitable business.
We’re partnering with an Australian publishing company so that professional editing, proofreading, interior formatting, beautiful cover design and quality printing is all taken care of and the publishing team are even able to provide a ghost writer for you if you need help.
There are only 25 places available please apply here for more information.
AUSMUMPRENEUR CONFERENCE & AWARDS DINNER
We are so excited to be holding this event in person again in 2022!
Australia’s #1 Conference and Awards for Mums in Business, The perfect mix of world leading business experts sharing practical teachings and techniques along with real Mumpreneurs who have made it big, giving inspiring and motivational stories and advice.
Babies are welcome to attend. With so many incredible speakers including Jules Robinson founder of Figur & Moira Muse, Cherie Clonan founder of The Digital Picnic, Brydie Stewart founder of Mark Maker Studio, Tara McKeon founder of Proud Poppy, Anneke Van Den Broek, Amanda Thompson – founder of Endurance Financial, Rachael Ferguson founder of Synx Body, Dr Tanya founder of Dr Tanya & Atman group and Natashia Telfer co. founder of national community care and so many more!
All of these women are running incredible businesses and have so much wisdom and experience to share with us! This really is going to be one conference not to miss!
2022 AusMumpreneur Awards & Conference
Celebrating incredible mums in business
August 30 – 1 September 2022
DARLING HARBOUR SYDNEY NSW
Guest Speakers, Business Workshops, Gala Dinner, Networking, Friendship & Fun!
AUSMUMPRENEUR AWARDS SPOSNORSHIP OPPORTUNITY
The AusMumpreneur Conference and AusMumpreneur Awards are all about supporting Australian mums in business. This event provides a unique opportunity for women from all over Australia to come together to promote their business, connect with fellow mums in business and celebrate the success of the best and brightest in the industry.
Proudly presented by AusMumpreneur and The Women’s Business School, the Awards are nationally recognised and have been running for the past 13 years.
Previous AusMumpreneur of the Year winners and finalists have been featured in national media including 60 minutes, Sunrise, The Today Show, Today Tonight, Cosmopolitan, and the Herald Sun and The Australian since winning this award.
if your interested in being a sponsor of this years awards please register your interest here
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read all terms and conditions
- Agreeing to the terms and conditions and giving permission for your quotes, images, video, audio and any other material associated with the AusMumpreneur Awards and/or your submission, to be used by AusMumpreneur is a condition of entry. Completing your submission indicates your agreement to abide by these terms.
- Entrants must be either from Australia or New Zealand and own their own businesses, non-profit organisations or blogs.
- Finalists must display the AusMumpreneur Award Banner on their website or blog with a link back to www.ausmumpreneur.com Winners in all categories must display the AusMumpreneur Awards Winner button on their homepage for 12 months.
- Finalists and winners are encouraged to gain media exposure for their business and all finalists receive a press release template to send to your local media.
- Winners will be announced at the AusMumpreneur Awards LIVE DINNER in September
- AusMumpreneur staff and family members are ineligible to enter the awards
- We have a zero tolerance policy on bullying. Bullying, harassment or intimidation of other contestants will not be tolerated. This includes attempting to contact the awards coordinators with negative information about nominees or encouraging third party individuals to cause trouble for fellow finalists.
- Finalists behaving unethically or unprofessionally may be disqualified at the coordinators discretion and will not be refunded. No correspondence will be entered into.
- These awards are competitive and not everyone can be a finalist or a winner, while this may be disappointing for some, all entrants are expected to act professionally at all times. Individuals who fail to act professionally may be asked to retract their nomination from the awards and will not be refunded.
- These awards are provided by AusMumpreneur to support, encourage and celebrate the efforts of mums in business and all entrants are asked to be respectful of AusMumpreneur staff, volunteers and our awards partners’ brands. Individuals who fail to abide by these guidelines at the awards coordinators’ discretion, may be eliminated from the awards and not refunded.
- Due to the large volume of emails we receive we regret to inform that we are unable to answer all individual email questions regarding the awards, please refer to the FAQ before emailing us.
- Accepting these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- People’s Choice do not have interviews and will be selected by public vote.
- People’s Choice winners will be selected by number of votes at close of voting. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is to be only ONE vote per person – voters MAY NOT vote under false names/email addresses/accounts OR vote for other people/email addresses/accounts.
- Nominees are allowed to run promotions, however we do ask that discounts, special offers, prizes etc are drawn randomly as a general thank you for support from ALL fans/customers/supporters rather than just those who have voted. AusMumpreneur accepts no responsibility for the running of these competitions or promotions in any way.
- Nominees are encouraged to use social media, newsletters, their website, local PR etc to gain votes but NOT third party ‘click-farm’ sites or bought votes.
- Finalists in the judged categories will be contacted by email with confirmation that they have qualified as finalists
- Judging is based on your entry submission. The panel decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The finalists list will also be published at ausmumpreneur.com
- Finalists in the judged categories will be interviewed via zoom by a panel of judges
Frequently asked questions
Do I have to display the awards banner on my website?
Yes. Displaying the banner and linking to www.Ausmumpreneur.com is a condition of entry.
Should I contact my local media?
Yes. All nominees are encouraged to contact their local media and we will provide you with a media release template. Please let us know if someone runs your story and email email@example.com Finalists and winners must also be available for any media inquiries and interviews in the lead-up and following the AusMumpreneur Awards.
If my friends are too busy to vote, can I vote for them?
No. Only one vote per person is allowed, voting for anyone else or voting more than once is cheating and may result in your profile being paused or disqualification.
How are finalists selected?
In the judged categories finalists are selected by a panel of judges based on responses to questions. The finalists are then required to attend online interviews. Winners and place getters in each category are determined by a panel of judges.
People’s Choice winners are determined by public voting.
Do people’s choice finalists have interviews?
No People’s Choice winners are the person in each category with the most votes at the end of voting.
During people’s choice voting is it ok to run promotions?
Yes. However we do ask that discounts, special offers, prizes etc are drawn randomly as a general thank you for support from ALL fans/customers/supporters rather than just those who have voted. AusMumpreneur takes no responsibility for any promotions held by any nominees, finalists or individuals.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org