Terms and Conditions
- Agreeing to the terms and conditions and giving permission for your quotes, images, video, audio and any other material associated with the AusMumpreneur Awards and/or your submission, to be used by AusMumpreneur is a condition of entry. Completing your submission indicates your agreement to abide by these terms.
- Entrants must be either from Australia or New Zealand and own their own businesses, non-profit organisations or blogs.
- To enter your application there is an admin fee of $75 to help cover the costs of processing applications. $25 from every awards application goes towards supporting the AusMumpreneur Scholarship program. All nominees also receive a press release template to send to your local media as part of your nomination pack.
- Nominees must display the AusMumpreneur Award Nominee Banner on their website or blog with a link back to www.ausmumpreneur.com Winners in all categories must display the AusMumpreneur Awards Winner button on their homepage for 12 months.
- Nominees are encouraged to gain media exposure for their business and all nominees receive a press release template to send to your local media as part of your nomination pack.
- Winners will be announced at the AusMumpreneur Awards dinner held in Melbourne. Finalists of the judged categories must attend the live judging in person in Melbourne on Thursday 30 August and awards presentation on Friday 31 August in person to be eligible. All finalists present will be acknowledged at the AusMumpreneur Awards gala dinner at White Night Receptions, Melbourne
- Businesses with a forum for mums in business are ineligible to enter the awards
- AusMumpreneur staff and family members are ineligible to enter the awards
- We have a zero tolerance policy on bullying. Bullying, harassment or intimidation of other contestants will not be tolerated. This includes attempting to contact the awards coordinators with negative information about nominees or encouraging third party individuals to cause trouble for fellow nominees.
- Nominees behaving unethically or unprofessionally may be disqualified at the coordinators discretion and will not be refunded. No correspondence will be entered into.
- These awards are competitive and not everyone can be a finalist or a winner, while this may be disappointing for some, all entrants are expected to act professionally at all times. Individuals who fail to act professionally may be asked to retract their nomination from the awards and will not be refunded.
- These awards are provided by the AusMumpreneur Network to support, encourage and celebrate the efforts of mums in business and all entrants are asked to be respectful of the AusMumpreneur Network staff, volunteers and our awards partners’ brands. Individuals who fail to abide by these guidelines at the awards coordinators’ discretion, may be eliminated from the awards and not refunded.
- Due to the large volume of emails we receive we regret to inform that we are unable to answer all individual email questions regarding the awards, please refer to the FAQ before emailing us.
- Completed applications will be made available for public viewing on our website
- Accepting these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- People’s Choice finalists do not have interviews and will be selected by public vote. There are two rounds of voting. The top ten people in each category go through to the final round.
- People’s Choice winners will be selected by number of votes at close of voting. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is to be only ONE vote per person – voters MAY NOT vote under false names/email addresses/accounts OR vote for other people/email addresses/accounts.
- Nominees are allowed to run promotions, however we do ask that discounts, special offers, prizes etc are drawn randomly as a general thank you for support from ALL fans/customers/supporters rather than just those who have voted. AusMumpreneur accepts no responsibility for the running of these competitions or promotions in any way.
- Nominees are encouraged to use social media, newsletters, their website, local PR etc to gain votes but NOT third party ‘click-farm’ sites or bought votes.
- Finalists in the judged categories will be contacted by email with confirmation that they have qualified as finalists by Monday 24 July.
- Judging is based on your entry submission. The panel decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The finalists list will also be published at ausmumpreneur.com
- Finalists in the judged categories will be interviewed in person by a panel of judges in Sydney on Thursday 30th August.
- Winners in each category will be announced at the AusMumpreneur Awards gala dinner at White Night Receptions, Melbourne on Friday 31st August 2018
Accepting these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.