THANK YOU FOR YOUR SPECIAL AWARDS CATEGORY NOMINATION
Please find below all the information you need to submit your complete application.
Thank you for your entry fee payment. Please find below all the information you need to submit your complete application.
This information will also be emailed to you shortly.
In the meantime, if you have any questions please let us know via emailing our awards coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to complete your nominations
- Complete the questions in the application form – 1 form for each category type – Major, General & Special
- Upload a high res photo of yourself with your entry
- This photo should be just yourself without other people in it unless you are entering as a partnership
- Please no text, logos or montages
- If you are a finalist this photo will be used for the digital screen at the awards night so please use a good quality image you would be proud to share
- Your photo is part of your application and must be included to be eligible
Nominations open – Monday 21 March 2022
Nominations close – Monday 20 June 2022
Nomination Forms Due – Monday 27 June 2022
Finalist in judged categories announced Monday 25 July 2022
People’s Choice voting starts Monday 8 August 2022
People’s Choice voting ends Friday 26 August 2022
Online judging from 1 August – 19 August 2022 *Compulsory for judged category finalists
AusMumpreneur Conference 30 August 2022 – 1 September 2022
Can I enter more than one category? Yes.
Do I have to be a member of AusMumpreneur to be nominated? No. Anyone can nominate or be nominated
Can I nominate my own business or does someone else have to nominate me? Yes you can nominate yourself.
How do I nominate? You can nominate your own business or a business you love, by filling out the form above. You or the business owner you have nominated will then be sent an email with the details to complete the awards application form
When do nominations close? Nominations close at midnight on 20 June 2022
Do I have to go to the awards? In 2022 the AusMumpreneur Awards will be held a little differently judging will be held online through zoom so attending the awards will not be compulsory. However we would love to see you at the event if possible it’s an important part of the awards experience and community.
When will winners be announced? Winners will be announce at the 2022 AusMumpreneur Awards Dinner as part of the AusMumpreneur Conference tickets can be purchased here https://ausmumpreneur.com/ausmumpreneurconference/
Why is there an entry fee? The AusMumpreneur Awards are an independent awards event to celebrate Mums in Business we don’t have a large corporate brand behind us like other awards. The entry fees help to pay our staff for the awards period and the cost towards organising this events. We knew some business owners would feel they couldn’t afford it, but we released that perhaps those people would be better off applying next year or when their business was ready to pay the entry fee. The entry fee also includes a press release template valued at $299 and $2 from each entry goes towards providing scholarships for deserving women to attend the event.
How much does it cost to enter the awards? It’s free to nominate but to enter your application there is an admin fee to help cover the costs of processing applications. This fee also gives you access to networking with your fellow nominees in the private group as well as a press release template for you to send to your local media. $2 from every awards entry goes towards supporting the AusMumpreneur Scholarship program. The AusMumpreneur Scholarship program enables deserving mums in business to attend the AusMumpreneur Conference who would otherwise not have been able to afford to.
Do I have to display the awards banner on my website? Yes. Displaying the banner and linking to www.ausmumpreneur.com is a condition of entry.
When is the awards night and where is it being held? Sydney 1 September 2022
Should I contact my local media? Yes. All nominees are encouraged to contact their local media and we will provide you with a media release template. Please let us know if someone runs your story. Finalists and winners must also be available for any media inquiries and interviews in the lead-up and following the AusMumpreneur Awards.
If my friends are too busy to vote, can I vote for them? No. Only one vote per person is allowed, voting for anyone else or voting more than once is cheating and may result in your profile being paused or disqualification.
How are finalists selected? In the judged categories finalists are selected by a panel of judges based on responses to questions. The top 10 finalists are then required to be interviewed and winners and place getters in each category are determined by a panel of 3 independent judges. People’s Choice finalists are determined by the first round of public voting. Votes then continue for the top ten in the final round of voting.
Do people’s choice finalists have interviews? No. People’s choice finalists are selected from the ten people with the most number of votes in each category at the end of the first round of voting. Voting then continues for the top ten finalists in the final round of voting. People’s Choice winners are the person in each category with the most votes at the end of voting.
During people’s choice voting is it ok to run promotions? Yes. However we do ask that discounts, special offers, prizes etc are drawn randomly as a general thank you for support from ALL fans/customers/supporters rather than just those who have voted. AusMumpreneur takes no responsibility for any promotions held by any nominees, finalists or individuals.
Terms and Conditions
Please read all terms and conditions
- Agreeing to the terms and conditions and giving permission for your quotes, images, video, audio and any other material associated with the AusMumpreneur Awards and/or your submission, to be used by AusMumpreneur is a condition of entry. Completing your submission indicates your agreement to abide by these terms.
- Entrants must be either from Australia or New Zealand and own their own businesses, non-profit organisations or blogs.
- To enter your application there is an admin fee per category to help cover the costs of processing applications. $2 from every awards application goes towards supporting the AusMumpreneur Scholarship program. All nominees also receive a press release template to send to your local media as part of your nomination pack.
- Nominees must display the AusMumpreneur Award Nominee Banner on their website or blog with a link back to www.ausmumpreneur.com Winners in all categories must display the AusMumpreneur Awards Winner button on their homepage for 12 months.
- Nominees are encouraged to gain media exposure for their business and all nominees receive a press release template to send to your local media as part of your nomination pack.
- Winners will be announced at the AusMumpreneur Awards dinner. In 2022 Finalists of the judged categories will NOT be required to attend the live judging in person all judging will be held online. All finalists present will be acknowledged at the AusMumpreneur Awards gala dinner
- Businesses with a forum for mums in business are ineligible to enter the awards
- AusMumpreneur staff and family members are ineligible to enter the awards
- We have a zero tolerance policy on bullying. Bullying, harassment or intimidation of other contestants will not be tolerated. This includes attempting to contact the awards coordinators with negative information about nominees or encouraging third party individuals to cause trouble for fellow nominees.
- Nominees behaving unethically or unprofessionally may be disqualified at the coordinators discretion and will not be refunded. No correspondence will be entered into.
- These awards are competitive and not everyone can be a finalist or a winner, while this may be disappointing for some, all entrants are expected to act professionally at all times. Individuals who fail to act professionally may be asked to retract their nomination from the awards and will not be refunded.
- These awards are provided by the AusMumpreneur Network to support, encourage and celebrate the efforts of mums in business and all entrants are asked to be respectful of the AusMumpreneur Network staff, volunteers and our awards partners’ brands. Individuals who fail to abide by these guidelines at the awards coordinators’ discretion, may be eliminated from the awards and not refunded.
- Due to the large volume of emails we receive we regret to inform that we are unable to answer all individual email questions regarding the awards, please refer to the FAQ before emailing us.
- Completed applications will be made available for public viewing on our website
- Accepting these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.
- People’s Choice finalists do not have interviews and will be selected by public vote. There are two rounds of voting. The top ten people in each category go through to the final round.
- People’s Choice winners will be selected by number of votes at close of voting. No correspondence will be entered into.
- There is to be only ONE vote per person – voters MAY NOT vote under false names/email addresses/accounts OR vote for other people/email addresses/accounts.
- Nominees are allowed to run promotions, however we do ask that discounts, special offers, prizes etc are drawn randomly as a general thank you for support from ALL fans/customers/supporters rather than just those who have voted. AusMumpreneur accepts no responsibility for the running of these competitions or promotions in any way.
- Nominees are encouraged to use social media, newsletters, their website, local PR etc to gain votes but NOT third party ‘click-farm’ sites or bought votes.
- Finalists in the judged categories will be contacted by email with confirmation that they have qualified as finalists by 25 July 2022.
- Judging is based on your entry submission. The panel decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The finalists list will also be published at ausmumpreneur.com
- Finalists in the judged categories will be interviewed on line through zoom from 1 – 19 August 2022 *Compulsory for judged category finalists
Accepting these terms and conditions is a condition of entry.