The Queensland Government is making grants of up to $5000.00 available to home-based entrepreneurs in what is the first program of its kind in Australia.
Under the Queensland entrepreneurs of Tomorrow Home Based Business Program funding will be available to stay-at-home-parents seeking to establish or develop home based businesses.
The Government has committed $1 Million over three years to support this program with funding of up to $5000.00 provided to successful applicants.
Funding of up to $5,000 (excluding GST) will be provided in two stages:
- Stage one: Grants of up to $2,500 will be provided to stay-at-home parents to hire a professional consultant to develop a business action plan for their home-based business.
- Stage two: Dollar for dollar funding of up to $2,500 will be provided to successful stage one recipients to improve or establish business as detailed in the business action plan developed in stage one.
Grant payments will be paid directly to the consultant or service provider on successful completion of the project.
AusMumpreneur Home Based Business School
To help Queensland Mumpreneurs maximize the Stage One funding we have put together a special program, teaching the business basics to stay at home parents that want to start their own business.
This will be an intensive business program to help participants to kick start their business dreams.
The first intake is now open and we’re encouraging applicants to get in quick as there are a limited number of positions. If you would like to apply for the Home Based Business Grant to work with AusMumpreneur and participate in our Home Based Business School please please fill in the form below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get all the information together for you for your grant applications. (AusMumpreneur can assist you with grant writing)
Applications for this program close on the 31 July or when all places are filled
To be eligible, applicants must:
- have a Queensland-based business
- meet the definition of a home-based business
- have at least one child under 12 in their care for at least 50% of the time
- have an Australian Business Number (ABN).
Further information about the full eligibility criteria will be included in the application guidelines.
We’re looking for consultants, mentors and presenters!
Are you a consultant? AusMumpreneur is looking for consultants and mentors to partner with us to help people starting out in business through the Queensland Entrepreneurs of Tomorrow Home Based Business Grants.
If you have experience with working with home-based business owners and are interested in joining our team please email email@example.com with your resume, hourly rate, experience in working with home-based business and where you’re based.